BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 11 July 2009

* GenTinG - 2 hours unorganized trip *


The 1st destination whn v reached Genting in juz 15mins time - TOILET~~~ wahaha!!! tat nite after ate the dim sum thn v straight away went to Genting wit juz slippers n short pants... NICE? Tat nite my housemate aka Seagrass n me din even wear any underwear cause v tot after eating, v would have go bak home n slep.. ^.^ Damn cold whn v reached thre lo especially both of us....



Thn, v go for a mini train ride which drive by a China PANDA... But sadly, the train wont move de lo maybe because of the colour of the panda is black.. wahaha!!! C the plate number??? Remember go buy 4D or TOTO arr... Thn if kena any prizes, don forget to threat me eat lo although i know im quite fat >.<


Nononono.... Arrghh, my precious 1st kiss leh!!! Sad sad sad, im not a virgin anymore... in kissing~~ wahaha!!! Wondering if she is XXX, dono wad wil it be?!?


All my housemate looks leng zai n leng lui, rite??? Haiz, except me lo.... Im juz sitting beside act cute thre juz 2 accompany them take pic...


Wan to know why my posture so weird?? Ermm, cause of the Genting Tower beside me lo... I know im short.. Tats why i ned to do like tat in order to make me looks taller n i ned 2 match the leng lui beside me ma... wahaha~~~

So, tats all for my 2 hours Genting unorganized trip....

0 comments: