BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 16 August 2009

* My AS Results *


TADAA~~~ Noting can say much whn i look at the result....


EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!! wahaha!!! Tis phrase came across my mind after i took a deep breath.... Finally, i don ned to worry like hell as i already get my results but i ned to work harder cause im planning to retake for physics n chemistry...

Instead calling my parents to inform them bout tis news, thy cal me earlier, but not to ask me bout the result as thy don even know the result will b releasing on tat day!!! Thy told me STBB got 2nd in national competition which held at Johor, the best drum major n 3rd for the bez preparation awards...

Tat time, my feeling was like WTF or known as ROJAK feeling!!! Whn i told my dad my results, he was quite sad though i cant c his face. He keep asking me not to give up till the very end n work harder to achieve higher successions... Dono why my tears started to falling down as i felt tat tis was not the result my parents always hoping for!!!

At the mean time, i was seating outside the house n rain sizzling n hitted me softly!!! Its almost similar to the scene tat v watch on the HK drama.... My mood was badly affected tat day though many housemates come n comfort me... (Moon Moon, Seagrass, Panjang, Prakas...) Thx for the caring!!!

Its time for me to go n study again!!!

[DON REST UNTIL U BEAT THE BEZ]

1 comments:

cuty cuty said...

AH MA!GAMBATEH n_n!support u frm heart n_n!